The global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market is expected to reach $ 696.4 million by 2031, with a CAGR of 22.81% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The growing need for high speed and secure wireless communications in remote areas is expected to improve the hybrid cellular satellite terminal market during the forecast period.
In addition, the increasing growth in the number of smartphones and tablets increases the number of devices connected to the Internet every year. This meteoric growth in the use of Internet of Things (IoT) services is expected to offer new growth avenues for market players in the coming years.
Between 2003 and 2018, numerous governments and commercial organizations such as SES SA, the European Space Agency (ESA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) have started the demonstration of a hybrid-satellite cellular terminal for different platforms. Since then, technology has never stopped evolving and has transformed the entire space industry by developing unique products and systems.
How this report can add value
Product / Innovation Strategy: The product segment helps the reader to understand the different types of hybrid-satellite cellular terminals and their market potentials on a global scale. In addition, the study provides the reader with a detailed understanding of hybrid cellular satellite terminals with respect to platform (land, maritime, aeronautical), frequency band (S band, Ka and Ku bands) and service. (video and voice, data, tracking and surveillance service). In addition, comprehensive end-user coverage was also added to the study.
Hybrid Cellular Satellite Terminal Market By End User
The government and defense end-user segment is believed to dominate the global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market due to the increasing need for high-speed communication with emergency responders and various armored vehicles.
Hybrid-Satellite Cellular Terminal Market By Platform
Land is the most important platform contributing to the growth of the global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market. This is due to the growing number of hybrid-satellite cellular terminals for end users such as oil and gas, mining, defense and government, automotive, logistics and transportation.
Hybrid-Satellite Cellular Terminal Market by Region
North America is expected to account for the highest share of the global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market due to a significant number of companies based in the region, increased spending by government and commercial organizations such as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Space X and Kymeta Corporation for the hybrid-satellite cellular terminal.
Key questions addressed in the report
- What are the futuristic trends in this market and how is the market expected to evolve over the forecast years 2021-2031?
- What are the major drivers and challenges facing companies working in the global Hybrid Cellular Satellite Terminal market today?
- How is the global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the opportunities for companies to expand their business in the global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market?
- Which region is expected to dominate the global hybrid cellular satellite terminal market by 2031?
- What are the main development strategies implemented by the main players to maintain themselves in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of this market?
- What is the competitive scenario of the major players in the Global Hybrid Cellular Satellite Terminal Market?
- What are the emerging technologies that key companies are focusing on to increase their market share?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the companies influencing the growth of the market?
Market Report Coverage – Hybrid-Satellite Cellular Terminal
- End User: Oil & Gas, Media & Entertainment, Mining, Defense & Government, Aviation, Business, Marine, Automotive & Logistics & Transportation
- Platform: Land, Maritime and Aeronautics
- Frequency band: S-band terminal and Ka- and Ku-band terminal
- Service: video and voice service, data service, tracking and surveillance
Market growth drivers
- Growing number of communications satellite launches
- Growing use of Internet of Things (IoT) enabled services
- Difficulties in creating communication between the satellite and the hybrid-satellite cellular terminal
- Unfavorable government regulations
- Connectivity requirements in remote locations
Key Market Players and Competition Summary
The companies featured in the report were selected after going through in-depth interviews with experts and including company details such as product portfolios, annual revenue, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and presence. national and international in the hybrid satellite. cellular terminal market.
- Cubic Telecom
- Comtech Telecommunication Corp.
- Eutelsat SA
- EchoStar Corporation
- Inmarsat (Connect Bidco Ltd.)
- International IP Access
- JT Group Limited
- Kymeta Company
- QO technology
- ST Microelectronics
- Presentation of the hybrid-satellite cellular network
Current and emerging technological trends
- Emergence of the IoT and M2M market
- Broadband services
Next satellite communication constellation: a growth factor in the hybrid-satellite cellular terminal market
Current and upcoming programs
- U.S. Army Armored Brigade Combat Team Pilot Program
- OSMOSE project
- Kymeta SATCOM interoperability with Kepler LEO satellites
Startups and investment scenario
Supply chain analysis
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mgykyt
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900