Many of us are annoyed when we want to work fast but the internet speed gets slow or when we watch a movie online it is often interrupted due to the slow internet speed. Not only that, people who are crazy about games also have to face many problems because of it.
We try a lot of methods to increase the internet speed of the router or broadband, but it doesn’t give much results. Sometimes the internet speed is slower than what the broadband plan was supposed to offer, hampering the work of many users.
If you are wondering how to increase the slow internet speed of your broadband or router, you can take a look at the following tips.
The main reason for low internet speed is the distance between your device and your router or broadband. The internet speed slows down as the distance between the device and the router or wifi increases. Apart from this, there are many other reasons that affect the internet speed of the router.
There are many apps on the play store that can help you analyze WiFi channels and frequency. If the app detects a weak channel, you need to switch to a stronger channel.
- To change the channel, go to the browser and connect to broadband settings.
- Now go to wireless setting and then to advanced setting.
- Select the optimal connection.
- After making the selection, save this setting.
- Now restart the router. Now your internet speed will start to work fast.
- If there is any problem with the internet speed even after this, you should contact your internet provider about it.