AT&T announced Monday that new mobile broadband sites have been added in and around the Atlantic, along SR-3006 between SR-18 and Lake Road, in Guys Mills and Blooming Valley along SR-77 and SR-198. These sites will improve the county’s mobile broadband coverage and help provide residents and first responders with faster, more reliable wireless service.
“Communication is essential to everyday life, and this new site greatly enhances that function for residents of Crawford County. I am grateful to see this service available to the great people of the district,” said State Rep. Parke Wentling.
“At AT&T, we continue to invest in our wireless network to make connections easier for residents, visitors, businesses and first responders,” said David Kerr, president of AT&T Pennsylvania.
In 2020, AT&T opened new locations in Beaver, Cambria, Clearfield, Crawford, Erie and Washington counties:
- Castor County – This site adds coverage and capacity to Baden and Harmony Township and along SR-65 and SR-989.
- Cambria County – This site increases coverage and capacity in Johnstown along US-219, SR-56, and SR-756, and at the University of Pittsburgh in Johnstown.
- Clearfield County – One site adds coverage and capacity in Clearfield and along US-322, I-80 and SR-153. Another site improves coverage at Osceola Mills and along SR-53.
- Crawford County – This site boosts coverage south of Union City, near Canadohta Lake, Lincolnville, and along SR-8.
- Erie County – A site in Erie improves coverage along Almost Isle Bay and Almost Isle State Park.
- Washington County – One site boosts coverage and capacity in Monessen, Charleroi and Charleroi Nord, and a second site provides coverage in Monongahela and along SR-837.
For news delivered directly to you, subscribe to mailing lists for JET 24/FOX 66/YourErie.com, Daily News and Severe Weather